* comes with free bookmark and flyer art *
In his second sketch collection, a follow up to 'Lockdown Sketchbook 2020', Dan picks up where he left off by developing an ever evolving take on the human form in motion. Each piece is accompanied by a rationale sharing insight and aims, so an in-depth explanation from the artist is always at hand, allowing a front row seat as the search for a style continues.
The book is split into two chapters, the first concentrates on artwork of a single subject and the second concentrates on ever fuller pages of my sketchbook. The sketchbook pages have a looser, improvisational feel and include much more notes on what's happening on the page. They provide a real insight into the process and are absolutely crammed with work.
- 132 pages
- 100+ pieces of artwork
- 50+ pieces of exclusive artwork
- 2 essays about various aspects of the work and process
- Each piece of artwork is accompanied by a rationale
- Professionally printed and bound
- comes with free bookmark and flyer art
- 10mm spine
- 134pp inc cover
- Cover: 200GSM Silk + matt lam outer
- Text: 115GSM Uncoated
- 4/4 colour throughout
- Perfect Bound